The Klipsch Custom-3 Headphone

Klipsch Headphones

Hello guys, I own a pair of Klipsch Custom-3s. I've heard some of you can't seem to get a fit. Well I have a suggestion, and its fairly simple. Just turn the ear gel backward, and the same thickness as the line. Turn the eargel backward as far as how thick the line-up line is on the headphone. I think it may be the same thickness as the line on the eargel but I know for sure that you turn it far as how thick the line on the headphone is.

Peter

• 10 months later...

Just take your headphones and turn the eargel back so that the lines don't line up anymore.

I think I get it now.... you just rotate the eargel a few degrees one way or another so the whole assembly including the bendable wire aligns with one's ear better?

I'll have to try that with my Custom-2... I kind of do with my Image X10 by rotatating them a bit but could be much more effective on the Custom models where the alignment of ear gels to the body and bendable wires is a lot more difficult to work with then the X10.

• 4 weeks later...