5.5's

captmobley

If they are in good shape, that is a good price. I think over the past year or two they have sold for closer to $400/pr on ebay. The 5.5s were the top model in the solid 2-way KG line.

["... just wondering how they would fit with my Heritage HT system as side surrounds..."]

Do you already have Heritage rear speakers, or will these be the only rears? Either way, they will probably work just fine. Many here would say that it is not as crucial to match the rear speakers to the fronts as it is for the L-C-R. And even though they are different lines, they are both horn systems, so they should match well enough for rears.

Aside from sonic qualities, their rounded-edge grills don't look much like the Heritage style, but that may be irrelevant.

Pioneer Elite VSX 92-THX Amp

Panasonic DMP-BD30 BLU-RAY Disc

Panasonic TH-50PZ85U 50" Plasma TV

1990 Klipschorns Blk

Heresy II's Center

Chorus II's Rears

KSW-15 Sub

I'll be dadgum if I can figure out how to have my system profile appear in my posts. I posted a query in the forum section but haven't had any replies. Basically, I just have the Klipsch addiction-see what might be a good deal and buy them if I need them or not-can't stand to see orphan Klipsch speakers-I do have 7.1 capability-and the room-my living room is 16 by 26-I also have a RC-3 I can use as a single surround back-according to my Pioneer manual you can use a single speaker and hook it only to the left rear surround output-