Sub-12

sonny

So where is the best place to get one of these subs now that we can't get them for the smoking deal posted earlier. I have sub envy and want to upgrade from my sub 10

It was around the holidays and Black Friday when it dropped down to $200 something. I would check at Circuit City seeing as they're going down and all..... I drove past one yesturday, and the sign said everything is now 50% off! And yes, the warranties are still in full affect. A totally separate company handles all that stuff

I would second tommyboy's suggestion to check out Circuit City if you have some near you. This was one of a few items that actually we decent/good since they did not mark up them beyond the pre-liquidation price.

In San Antonio the Circuit City's have the Sub-12 priced at $349 this week (30% off $499), the lower price took effect on Thursday. Last week they were 25% off at $375.00, price again was lowered on Thursday. They may go down another 5-10% this coming Thusday, but I ended up buying on today. Another Circuit City location had three last week, but ended up selling out this week and the store I bought it from had 5 last week and now only has three.

I double checked with Klipsch two weeks ago and they also confirmed the warranty is still valid as long as the receipt does not state "As Is" for the item.

Best of luck.