• Recent Posts

• Excellent! Which one are you building? I’ve not purchased any BB since the pandemic, it wasn’t cheap even then. I hope it goes well, I can’t imagine being disappointed with the results. We had the kids back home this weekend, and had a Disney movie on for the Grandkid, and my son even commented on the bass output of the little T18 in the family room. Keep us posted on your progress. Read & re-read the plans before you begin. You can’t have too many clamps! Keep things square & follow the plan!There are a few folks on here who are ace builders and they’ve been a great help to me.  I’ve been wanting to build a THTLP, just because it would be a better fit in my music room, but that may be a post-retirement project.  Good luck on your build. I’m looking forward to seeing your progress. 
    • They have pills for that
    • Top of da moanin to ya @billybob.  How's life treatin ya down in that panhandle.  Dried out yet?  lol
    • Where are you going to put them when you win? How are you going to get them upstairs?
    • Bout time you got off some of the chump change.  That's what I started to do and look at me now.  lol  New greenhouse for your pot farm in the land down under?  Asking for a friend.   Patience is a virtue!  Said no man ever!  😂
    • Looking for my network decoder ring. 
    • Ha!  TOTALLY enjoyin mah coffee this morning.  Crashed at 4AM and woke up to some crazy dream at 630 I wont even go into.  lol  So yea, time for some coffee and a moment to reflect on the life values of it.  Me?  Seriously? That much fun coming from a guy who NEVER dreams.  😂   Wondered where the neighbor kid had been.  Guess he went to Disneyworld but he's back in full force.  It's baseball season!  Activate curmudgeon mode.  Mow the yard right in the middle of batting practice.  Yup, I won!  UNTIL I had to get off the mower about 10 times picking up balls and bats they'd left laying all over the place.  They're reproducing.    Wait! I could be onto something.  i  was driving and picked up a  kid hitch hiking here in Duckburg.   Interesting.  He  had a real fire axe.  He started tapping the passenger door w/the fire axe.  I locked the breaks up, grabbed him by the throat and told him to get outta the car before I ripped his throat out.  Yea, that's it.  Self analysis.  I'm all better now.  Back to the coffee.    That @grasshopper is sooooo gonna hear it when he surfaces.   9AM and someone's mowing?  Quit it.     Yea, the feet are up.     Curmudgeon's unite!
    • Thought I had a copy of Rush Counterparts found for $60.00 until I found out that based upon it's condition it is better suited for use as a large coaster. 🫤
    • Hi all. Thanks for the experiences u shared.    I just finished 0.75 watt 1626 set drive amp with 6sl7 and 5y3 rectify.    For the first 2 hours the sound is sweet smooth details and very musical.   However, it still lack of impact on the low frequency.   I think the la scala needs more power.  May be the el84 se ultra linear and 2a3 se will be my next project : )