• Recent Posts

• I don’t think that’s an old enough model to be affiliated with the Klipsch museum.  🙂   You might have better responses posting a wanted to buy in the Garage Sale section farther down the forum.
    • It’s a proprietary connection.  I don’t think $60 is unreasonable for a working subwoofer, but it might be a better idea to buy from Klipsch and have a warranty.
    • One of those akai/Robert's models had tube amplifiers in them that people would take out and use for their regular amps.
    • It’s also an AKAI. Jeff said it was sold under the Roberts brand name but the plate on the back says AKAI. It’s got a small amp and speakers with some gills on the side over the built in speakers.   This afternoon we listened to A Question of Balance by The Moody Blues.   it was fine.
    • I would like to think my asking price of $3,500cnd, or $2,550usd is a good price for these?   Or am I not priced properly?    
    • Well... those posts are 20 years old, but may help someone.
    • a little late to the party, nice day for yardwork up here   Regarding the tweeter, I have one poly, two phenolic and one titanium diaphragm I just hooked up to the meter. It looks like 8.5 is an average reading between the lot.    Parts Express has the polyswitches for peanuts, and if you are in the States the Crites and SimplySpeakers titanium diaphragms are free shipping (over $50). SimplySpeakers looks to have a phenolic “style” replacement too but they are not original equipment. I really liked the titanium TWEETER diaphragms, some don’t, so do your research on those.    I recently put the phenolics back in the 301s to sell them and did not find anything immediately lacking in their presentation, they just sound better to me with Ti diaphragms. They sounded even better with Dave A’s LMAHL with the DE-120s, the same lens with the DE-10s needed a little attenuation, to my ears.    If you are going to replace one, you may as well get a matching pair and have a spare, that you’ll never use, lol.   When you get them up to snuff be sure and let us know your impressions.   Cheers,    
    • My cinema 600 lost power as well,  it's out of warranty , so I purchased the above power supply listed in the link.  I see the Pic from the original soundbar power supply does anyone have a Pic of the new power supply wired?
    • You get what you pay for! These networks are fantastic and if I was not selling my LSs, they would be staying put right here.   Dean, I sent you an email with a question a perspective buyer has regarding compatibility.