wii fit

DU73

So I brought the wii console, so I got wii fit, I couldn’t understand why when I was doing the aerobics and other activities it kept on saying that I missed so many steps and always got a very poor score, even though I know I did it right and should score well. So I did a system check on the board and said the board is good. So on step aerobics again I used the opposite leg that the tv was saying to use and then I was good and working fine, so I I then thought whats going on here, I looked at the board and noticed that there is a wii symbol on the board, but it did not say wii and said iim. I had the dam thing facing the wrong way.

This is not my fault I swear, there is a button on the board to turn it on, therefore I thought that would be the front, right?, so that should be facing in a forward direction. Who would put the ‘on’ button at the back… who!!!!

Am I the only one that has done this?

No wonder why when I first set up my profile on the wii fit and had to do the centre of gravity thingy I had to put my body basically back to front to get it right. Arrgggg. Does this stuff only happen to me.

I never had any problems with ours. Maybe everything is backwards since you are "down under." The toilets flush in the opposite direction below the equator right? Big Smile

Jeremy

could be, but I think it is just me or my confidence or lack of for not reading the instruction manual,

funny that with the equator - this was first brought to my attention about 20 years ago, an English chap said to me "here in Australia your water goes down the drain in a clockways motion" I was like "as if" so he said ok I will show you and sure enough he was right and then went on to explain the equator thingy.