Cornwall Components?

CO1

Aw, shucks [:$], but being occasionaly right got me nowhere in life.

Those big white w/ blue ends caps are the original type as seen on B3 networks.

I'm looking at one right now- that's a 70 uf , there should be two square black caps, one is 5uf, one unmarked on mine, three autoformers T2A, 2033, 2304, one small choke (coil of wire looking thingie).

when you say 'done' what exactly was modified in the networks. The 'balancing networks' as they were originally called, not only split the frequencies between the three drivers at appropriate points, but also balance the relative volume of them, usually by decreasing the output to the more efficient tweeter and midrange relative to the woofer.

There is also the issue of the Cornwall 1.5 (as I've dubbed it) where a seemingly odd set of components were assembled during the days when the design was changing over.

The shape of the woofer magnet is of little to no consequence, as is the point of origin (P = Paducah Kentucky). K57K is a designation for the K600 horn and the K52 driver in combination, so you really have K52 mid driver there. Only it bolts on rather than screws on, which means the horn is plastic, correct? I have the other combination of Corn 1.5's ,but mine came with cast horns and screw on K25H's, for Hepner, I believe, whom Klipsch later acquired, I'm told.

Usually I'd say in such cases, let's find out which network topology you have and decide what the original components from the factory should have been, then discuss it from there.