Vending Machine Customs

TheEvan

We had a layover on LAX yesterday. Across from our gate was a Best Buy vending machine. Along with iPods/iPhones, cameras, memory cards, games and such were Custom 1's. Insert credit card, pick up box and go on your way Klipsching. How cool is that?

I read this post and took a nap.... Vivid dream. I was there... looking at the vending machine.... and there is a little selection for Klipschorns.... inserted my credit card, etc.... Suddenly, a luscious, deep husky "come hither you bad boy!", Kathleen Turner - Jessica Rabbit type voice from vending machine announces, "Please stand by, your wish is being fulfilled". You are excited, and about 10 seconds later a giant robotic fork lift with flashing yellow lights, painted in a black and copper Klipsch theme arrives with two large boxes on a pallet. That same hypnotic and alluring voice from the vending machine then says, "Take us to your vehicle..."

Wow... what a techno-dream.....