Joni Mitchell, Court and Spark

Chicago_Pete

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read somewhere that she "slept with" each one of CSN&Y.

Somewhere is such a credible source!

I think it was in that issue of your Playboys magazine.

For a guy that seems to think he knows jazz you’re sort of an ignorant cuss. That’s not a Playboy Magazine cover goof ball. Fact is; it’s a pretty darn popular jazz LP cover that anybody knowing a thing about jazz would have recognized. Ever hear of Jimmy Heath, Art Pepper, Chet Baker, Curtis Counce, Phil Urso, Carl Perkins and Larance Marable?

Your condescending remarks in the "Diana Karll – The Look of Love" thread are a sham!

Like I said in that other thread; I think you should fly back into your cave and HANG for good long time!

I know it's been a few days since the last post on this thread, but I had to add a bit. Tonight I just finished watching "Joni Mitchell: Woman of Heart and Mind," a DVD from Netflix that was originally produced for the PBS American Masters series in 2003. A fabulous and nostalgic biography-documentary of Joni. Many interviews with her fellow artists and music industry colleagues, and with her as well. Some great footage from early performances on TV shows from her "folkie" days in the mid-late 60s, through her 80s jazz phase and all the way up to the present. I highly, highly recommend this to fans, as well as any who want to learn more about her. Bonus: both DD5.1 and DTS audio options.