Theater horns

Hallwalker

Just picked these up the other day dont know much about them only that they were part of 6 in a movie theater that was torn down ,They have a HF/MB spade connection on the side , the MB driver looks to be a 12".The Horns are all Fiberglass and gelcoated ,the horn lens measures 46x26x29 I have tested them and all the drivers work,going to start cleaning them up and open up the MB cabinet and remove it so i can refurbish it .?action=view&current=3na3mc3l41fc12613b9

Posted Image

Posted Image

I dissasembled the horn from the rear enclosure everything is nice and clean ,lenses and drivers are all EV .. The horn lenses are the EV HP series and the compression driver is a DH1A for the highs..will add pics and more info as I go along.Islander they are a two way the highs go from 20KHz to the recomended 500Hz still need to find out about the midbass frequencies.Once I have refurbished the MB cabinets going to assemble them all and hook them up to my DBX 4800 rack drive and enter the crossover parameters see what I come up with .