DUAL PARADIGM PW-2200 vs SINGLE SVS CS or CS+

Amit

Hey guys,

would two Paradigm PW-2200 beat a single SVS 2039CS or 2039CS+ in spl at 20 hz and higher. The reason i am considering the dual paradigm pw-2200 is because in canada i could get two for about $1300, where the SVS CS would cost me $1600, and the SVS CS+ for about $2000 in canadian dollars. My only concern is are the pw-2200 subs as flat, and tight as the SVS subs. Also are they as fast. Has anybody done any comparisons between the paradigm and svs subs?

Thanks for your opinions!

Agree with TV,two PW2200 will habe more output.As for bass quality,the PW2200 is no garbage can,its clean and well built...good amp too.

In Canada a Paradigm 2200 cannot be beat,its a GIANT value.Had one over a year ago,very good sub. Smile.gif

TV shows class by recomending the PW2200,most would BASH the competitor as much as possible. Wink.gif

I know I would. LOL

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Amit, as you may or may not know, TV is Tom Vodhanel, the V in sVsubwoofers.com

I think it just gives a bit more credibility/weight to his last post... :-)

sweet deal on the PW-2200, I got mine for 670$, which seems to be a killer price. Admittedly I didn't have the bargaining power of buying TWO, but still...

------------------

go" TARGET=_blank>http://sebdavid.150m.com

go laugh at my crappy website...

The 2200's at $1300 is sweet, I've heard them, nice, only 1 for Pearl Harbour with M11's, M7's, cc370. TomV had actually recommended Paradigm at one time when I emailed him about my Klipsch and SVS(RSW was not in production at the time). Since I was in "Canada" Paradigm would foot the bill, he his honest about his Co.

MO.