Sub 10, good for?

Coytee

I would think that Klipschorns would completely drown out the little Sub10, but it might work ok with Heresys. It's not the most accurate sub, but it gets plenty loud in small rooms, albeit with a serving of boominess.

I've seen lots of set-ups with the sub10 and the Quintet III system, and they match just fine. The results for bass quality range from muddy and awful to crisp and beautiful, depending on the placing, mostly.

I would not mate the SUB 10 to any Heritage. It is a nice little sub and does a very good job in its intended application (Synergy Products) but it cannot keep up with the Heritage IMO. If you wish to add a sub to any Heritage units I would not go less than the RT10D, RT 12D or THX Ultra II's, depending on which model you wish to supplement. YMMV.

It's not a function of adding a sub to anything... I might end up with one as part of a larger package purchase.

I'd have no use for it BUT, have a friend who I gave some Heresy's to (industrial Heresy's with handles and ports). I was thinking I could perhaps give this to her to mate up with them.

If it would be a clash, I might not mention it to her....then again, her price would be 'right' (free) so she'd have nothing to lose.