Just ordered my RS-62's!

freestyle

I'm psyched. Just ordered up my RS-62's today. Should get em' on Friday. Wasn't sure spending so much on rears but dam I love my RF-83's and RC-64 that I just had to! Blu-rays have rekindled such a love for movies and all this stuff! Replacing some wimpy Cambridge Soundworks rears. So, now everything will match and how can they not sound totally better? :)

Only thing left is to pick up the RT-12d but for now I'm happy with my current sub, although I guess I won't be truly happy until I replace it with the Klipsch...haha.....I know many here can relate to that!

So, how do RS-62 owners like their's?

• Moderators

Youthman, there is only a few hundred dollars difference, but tough choice...lol

Yeah knowing me, I'll probably get the RS-62's. That way I won't ever have to wonder what I was missing. I'll have 8" speakers all the way around except for 6" for the RS-62 as side surrounds.

I hear that Youthman...I'm the same way!

Man you got me wanting that XPA-3. But my amp doesn't have pre outs! Lots of people are loving it for sure!

It's hard to believe it will make my system sound better than it does now, but every owner swears it makes it even better! If my amp had pre outs I would have ordered it up tonite! I know my 83's and the 62 are craving more power!...haha...Then my receiver could power the new rears!

I already ran a test between the RS 3II, KSF S5, the RS 42 and the RS 52. I will try the RS 52 vs the RS 62 sometimes this week.

I did not notice much differences between the RS 42 and the RS 52.

The KSF S5 did not even get near those 52

The RS 3 did better but the 52 was still major improvement

Thanks Josh........Can't wait to fire them up!

Funny how one thing leads to another!!...haha.........Nezff, you have totally got me hooked into Emotiva amps!...haha.......Why can't my freakin receiver have pre outs dammit!.....Now you got me trying to figure out what I'm gonna do to get a new one so I can get that dam XPA-3!!...haha