My new Excuse

dtel

fantastic..thanks dtel for that.. now when i come home i'm gonna tell my wife that I am stepping out to pick up my new rc64. she will say but we didn't buy a rc64. i will say.. i know but apparantly i ordered it and paid for it on credit card all while i was sleeping. well now I have to pick it up.

fantastic..thanks dtel for that.. now when i come home i'm gonna tell my wife that I am stepping out to pick up my new rc64. she will say but we didn't buy a rc64. i will say.. i know but apparantly i ordered it and paid for it on credit card all while i was sleeping. well now I have to pick it up.

You mean...SHE ordered it and paid for it while SHE was asleep....and you just stood by in awe of her generousity [;)]

• Moderators

That would be bad, when I was younger I would sleep walk, my Mother said she found me walking down the street to my friends house with a basketball about midnight in my underwear at about 8 years old ! [:o] Glad I quit that habit, I just snore now.