Grill Cloth

CIGARBUM

Is there any other Klipsch grill cloth available other than the basic black. As you know I am building a pair of Cornscala's (Cornscala Again thread) and really wanted to use something a little different. USNRET and Winchester21, please your opinions please, you have both been to the house, my house is ENTIRELY sided (on the inside) with 13" Ponderosa Pine planks. My new/old Belles have a brownish color which is lighter, what else is out there?

If there are different colors where came to obtain it? I really wanted to stay with the Klipsch standards.

Thanks again.

CB

Let's have a shot of the wall in question and a cut and paste of the veneer you are going with. There are people here (not me unfortunately or I'd be happy to) that are great with Photoshop. Betcha for a beer someone will doctor up a few choices for ya. Didn't you have a couple of shots of the new Frankstiens you call Cornsumpthingorothers, you might add one of a full mock up as well provided one of the aforementioned photo dudes stop by.