Wall mart treasure

winchester21

I hate Walmart with a passion. I never leave the store without wanting to choke the ---- out of someone who definitely deserves it.

However- my son found a pile of Eagles-Farewell tour-Live from Melbourne- DTS-DVDs for SIX DOLLARS!!!!!!!!! That may make me venture back to see if any are left for gifts ect.The DVD is not up to the quality of" Hell freezes over" ( but what is??) This is a long winded 2 disc DVD with 30 songs. Yes - therre are a few loser tracks- and -Yes -Joe Walsh makes faces and wierd noises like a space alien- but the DVD is definitely a keeper -- even at 25.

Definitely a crank it up deal- you will not win any friends with the next door neighbor or the wife- but they will get it over it- no pun intended.

Brave the Wally World and buy this one if you can find it. For 6.00 - Buy 2

Thanks for the heads up. I'm probably going to be selling my HD-DVD player to a co-worker and I was disappointed because the Farewell concert is only on HD-DVD or standard DVD and not Blu-Ray. I have it on HD-DVD right now.

I really like the Farewell Tour HD DVD. Joe Walsh is one of the best parts to me. Yes there are a few songs I skip over but not many.

I watch it way more than Hell Freezes Over but that is probably because of HD video and DTS HD audio.

Plus there are some pretty views from the audience.

The farewell tour before the next to the last farewell tour prior to the reunion before the breakup followed by the third but not the final farewell tour.

+ 1 on Walmart=POS They move in and small business in the area suffers. Money spent there is gone from the area in 24 hours.

At 6 bucks they gotta be losing money. At any rate- point well taken.