external amp and wattage question???????

bekim99

I've been very lucky finding stuff on CL. Heritage II's for $200-Chorus II's for $225-my Pioneer Elite 92TX amp for $325........One tip-use the search box on the main page sometimes instead of going straight to the electronics section.IE-type in Klipsch on the main page under all for sale and sometimes you will find stuff miscategorized on the furniture or musical instrument forums-just bought a Carver CT26 Av preamp and a 5 channel Carver amp that was listed in addition to a computer in the computer section.

I've been very lucky finding stuff on CL. Heritage II's for $200-Chorus II's for $225-my Pioneer Elite 92TX amp for $325........One tip-use the search box on the main page sometimes instead of going straight to the electronics section.IE-type in Klipsch on the main page under all for sale and sometimes you will find stuff miscategorized on the furniture or musical instrument forums-just bought a Carver CT26 Av preamp and a 5 channel Carver amp that was listed in addition to a computer in the computer section.

Yeah, my RF-63's were listed as Klipse instead of Klipsch. Good rule to follow Capt. Thanks!