Hey Arky

Tarheel

Well I've been a Tarheel fan as far back as I can remember, but now I find myself between a rock and a hard place. My niece's husband is an assistant coach at Villanova, and after their win Thur. she calls and asks whats it going to be if they play Carolina? Well I'll have to pull for Nova (bloods thicker than water), at list I'll have a team in the game Monday to pull for.[:D]

Hmmm, that's a tough spot. What's the assistants name? Is he ready for a head position somewhere?

As a razorback i'd still be for Arkansas but hey we haven't been in this position since we won in '94.

I remember the last couple years, Hansborogh's parents would have to split up. One would go to UNC's games & the other to Miss states games.

Well I've been a Tarheel fan as far back as I can remember, but now I find myself between a rock and a hard place. My niece's husband is an assistant coach at Villanova, and after their win Thur. she calls and asks whats it going to be if they play Carolina? Well I'll have to pull for Nova (bloods thicker than water), at list I'll have a team in the game Monday to pull for.Big Smile

Don't tell anyone nanner but I am worried a little by Villanova. They are tenacious on defense and have some three point shooters. Oklahoma couldn't hit anything outside. We can't afford for anyone to be off their game against nova. If Wayne Ellington is making 3s, Hansbrough playing well, and Ty Lawson playing his usual game we will be okay.

Hmmm, that's a tough spot. What's the assistants name? Is he ready for a head position somewhere?

Well his name is Jason Donnelly and he has been with them about four years. Before that he was ***. coach to Joe Wootten at Bishop O'Connell High School in Arlington, Va. prep school. And he sure knows what he wants. Tarheel, I think you may be right it will hard to stop Carolina's inside game. It's bad when you do'nt want to pull against either one.