registering on line = free ear gels

earthman

How long should it take to receive my two free pairs of ear gels for registering on line. It's been about a month, am I just too anxious?

I'm loving these Image x10's. I love listening to music but it's been awhile since I've been able to. I had an accident with TBI resulting. Consequently I have to focus on whatever I'm doing in order to get it done, any distraction & I'm finished. You've heard the line "can't chew gum & walk" ? That was me. Happily things have improved so now I can listen to music & walk at the same time.These Image iem's double my pleasure.Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

We had run out of stock on these and recently received more. We are almost caught up with getting them all out. If you do not receive them within the next week or two, please send me an email.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

hey mang, these serial numbers are really teeny tiny and I can't read them without a microscope- can you print them bigger please?

ok, JK - guys- there's no serial number on your Image or Custom headphones when you go to send in the coupon, just leave that blank, mmk?

Good listening!

M

• Moderators

I see earthman got his ear gels and here I sit going on 7 months and I have not. What gives?

Please email me your info, and I'll make sure these go out for you.

amy.unger@klipsch.com

It sure is handy to have the spare ear gels! Great program Klipsch! [Y]

After giving my Image headphones a real workout [H] over more than a year (since they were introduced), I've seen the need to replace my old double flange large set.

Remember to stash your spares in a safe place so you know where they are when you need them. Mine were in the small Image case on my shelf of Klipsch memorabilia but yours could be in a top dresser drawer or in your toolbox with 'small' stuffs.

mmm fresh ear gels mmmm

Michael

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys, After reading about these free ear gels, I went to register my S4's and the website is giving me an "Internal Sever Error" and thus won't let me even attempt to register them. Help anyone? Thanks

Yes, I am having the same issue. They are aware and are working on the problem. Sit tight. They should have it up and running in a few days!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...