klipschorn speaker

lynn

Nice pictures!  Yes, mine is a 70 Mach I CJ, I bought it in '74 with 12K miles on it and now it has 27K.  Love the looks, Grabber Green!  I appreciate all the advise on the speakers.  I will post a picture of the Lascala and Belle I have.  1 of each, bought from an old high school physics teacher back in the early '90's.  They are in excellent condition and he gave me a good deal on them since they were obviously different but I have used them as a pair and have enjoyed them!  He liked to mess around with lots of different pieces of equipment!  Thanks!

PS - Wish I had the Shaker hood!

And.... The Lemans rods as well I would presume! :)

Roger

Yeah, I thought the shaker hood and the louvers really made the car look badass. I'd love to have a Boss 9 some day. Right now the only stang I have is a 67 black on black fastback 289/4spd.

post-47699-0-66320000-1418871833_thumb.j

edit: PS: The letters taped on the side are because I decided to enter it in an autocross at a race my son was in. It was fun... I had a passenger 1 lap who I scared the crap out of. He was actually looking for a shoulder harness.  hahaha
Edited by mustang guy