Recommended crossovers for Belles and SETs

Just got my 1992 Belles. Haven't played with them much yet but they sound pretty nice, imaging being the biggest issue at the moment. They have the AB-2 crossovers. Would someone be able to run over the various crossover options/upgrades available? Yes, I have spent hours searching the archives. A concise summary would be nice... :-)

Yes, I will post pics soon. Thanks.

If you can build crossovers and have soldering skills, you can convert your AB's to type A's for about $50 using good caps (Claritycap SA's are a real bargain).

My AB's had the right inductor an the right transformer.

Otherwise the ALK Type A's are supposed to present a constant 8 ohm load, so they should be good for SET.

I'll let someone else run down the various crossovers.

if you're using SET the original ALK Universal Type A are what you want. The various Heritage have some pretty significant impedance swings through the various frequencies, SET amps are known to interact with impedance changes. This is why Al came up with his constant impedance design. See www.alkeng.com, on the left side scroll down to see the Klipsch section. You'll like what hear. BTW, Al's own speakers are Belles.