Burning amp questions

Sieb

***Disclaimer: Virtue Audio is my company***

Several of my customers are running vintage Klipsch horns with great success and pleasure.

Bypass the volume POT and the little Virtue is truly a world-class power amp.

Just new to the forum. Am looking for info on comparisons of VRD vs pCAT monoblocks with Khorns. Will be using Cary 98 pre for now. Also anyone out there using Shindo with Khorns??? Thanks.

pCats are no longer in production, you would have to stumble across a pair in the used market. Craig hates the Cary stuff, and will charge you double for a set of VRDs if he finds out you're using it in front of his amps. :) I've never heard the pCATs, but the VRDs are very well built with a lot of attention to detail -- and unlike a lot of tube stuff flooding the market right now -- have solid measurements to back up their first rate acoustical performance.

***Disclaimer: Virtue Audio is my company*** Several of my customers are running vintage Klipsch horns with great success and pleasure. Bypass the volume POT and the little Virtue is truly a world-class power amp.

Do you have a website? If so, can you post a link?