Good am Indy!

Just to check in with all of our Indianapolis readers, there's going to be an outdoor festival this weekend on the NE side of town with PA by KLIPSCH.

HEAR the magnificent sound of a fully restored KLIPSCH MCM1900 stack, augmented by KP682 (dual 18) subs, and twin KP362 (15" three way) per side of the stage. All this powered by about 8,000 watts of pure clean CROWN power. It's all documented in the INDYFEST thread in the Pilgrimage section of your Forum.

The Teen Arts and Music Festival, a non-profit organization, will be having a battle of the bands competing for studio time and prizes from 11-7 Saturday June 13. Myself, IndyKlipschFan, CustomSteve, Professor Thump, Picky, BenSamuel, NOLA and a host of others will be your crew for the day. Come on down and enjoy the tunes on what promises to be a beautiful Saturday. There is no park entry or fee for the festival, you can bring coolers, blankets, chairs. The pool in Broad Ripple Park is OPEN so even if it's hot you have a way to cool down.

Remember to stop by the sound board and say HI! I'll be the guy with the hair- twiddling knobs- hey, it's what I do!

yer buddy,

Michael

post-10755-1381947562527_thumb.jpg