1 inch trachorns for Khorn

kevinmi

I was wondering if anyone might have a pair of 1 inch trachorns that they aren't using or maybe replacing with Greg's 2 inch horns. I'm a little short on money, so I can't swing buying the 2 inchers from Greg at this time, but I would like to try the 1 inchers. If someone could even send me some plans on building some myself, I'd be willing give that a shot. I have a bit of spare audio equipment laying around if someone would like to trade/barter also. Thanks in advance, Kevin

Check with Jay "Canyonman", he said he was going to sell his 1" tractrix horns and drivers. His aren't Trachorns, they're Gothover's horns.

Greg

Greg,

There must be some misunderstanding somewhere in our communication, I do not have those horns. I am still running the K400's.

Jay

Check with Jay "Canyonman", he said he was going to sell his 1" tractrix horns and drivers. His aren't Trachorns, they're Gothover's horns.

Greg

Greg,

There must be some misunderstanding somewhere in our communication, I do not have those horns. I am still running the K400's.

Jay

Duh. Sorry, it's Rich "bonsairich" who's got them for sale.

Jay will have K400's for sale soon. [;)]

Greg