Tubes web site

lo123

Buying vacuum tubes on Ebay is a crap shoot. Hope Street may be good people to deal with.

I've had very good experience with vintage tubes with Brent Jesse at www.audiotubes.com

He knows his stuff and has a real rep for quality and trustworthiness.

www.tubedepot.com is some good folks in Memphis. They have been very good to deal with. Mostly all current manufacture tubes. Excellent service.

Looking back, I've spent too much on vintage tubes for only the most marginal improvement.

I've dealt with tubedepot and tubestore and have been happy with both (http://thetubestore.com/)

My first choice over the last year or so has been Jim McShane. He's a guy who asks you questions - what type of sound you're looking for, etc. His tubes have all been first rate, as well as his suggestions and advice. He ships immediately. Great guy to deal with.

He keeps his website updated as new tubes come and go.

http://pages.prodigy.net/jimmcshane/

Buying vacuum tubes on Ebay is a crap shoot. Hope Street may be good people to deal with.

I've had very good experience with vintage tubes with Brent Jesse at www.audiotubes.com

He knows his stuff and has a real rep for quality and trustworthiness.

www.tubedepot.com is some good folks in Memphis. They have been very good to deal with. Mostly all current manufacture tubes. Excellent service.

Looking back, I've spent too much on vintage tubes for only the most marginal improvement.

Amen

Yup buying on ebay is tarded.

Buy from brent jessie or audiotubes.com or the guys at tubedepot.com.

• 2 weeks later...