Second sub addition to match an RSW-12 ....recommendations

unimorpheus

Hello,

Due to a recent relocation my current HT room (living room) forces me to place the sub deep in the far left rear corner of the room. This end of the room provodes great base loading corners for my RSW-12 and my left RF-5. The right side is open to the dining room with the right RF-5 forced to be 'open air' and no sub on that side. This arrangement leads to the LFE being very left heavy. I have been considering an additional RSW-10 or RSW-12 for the right side but as they are no longer available I need some recommendations on a tembre/performance match for an RSW-12. The new collection of Klipsch subs does not appear to have a direct RSW-12 decendent. Thanks.

Definitely hold out for another RSW-12. Its difficult to get two subwoofers to work well within the same room the way it is, you don't need to throw a completely different sub in the mix to make matters worse. [:)]

Gary has one, I have one as well but I also live on the east coast and do not have the original packaging. I put it up a while ago for 300 dollars, a forum member said he would take it but I was adament in not shipping it. He said he would pick it up but that has not gone so well so I guess its up for sale but shipping will probably make any deal with me more expensive than buying local.