Is this a good combination?

Draves

Welcome to the forum.

Absolutely a top shelf system. Can't go wrong with any of those selections.2

The RC-62 would be perfectly adequate IMO. If you've got the RC-64 in your budget that would be a choice in keeping with how much freight the center channel has to carry for cinema sound.

Yeah fedex. At least it was insured. I already have the rf-82's. I am waiting on the surrounds and the sub. I hope they survive their journey. I bet the FedEx man hates me. He is a small guy and he has problems lifting. I could see him just kicking the box because it is so heavy. Well, when it is piced together I'll let you know how it sounds. So far the towers are great. I'm not used to speakers having that much bass by themselves; it really made my day.

That should be a pretty killer system. You should post some pics once you've got it all installed. What are you be upgrading from?

I can't help with the speaker stands. I always prefer wall mounting because it doesn't take up any floorspace and you don't have to worry about knocking them over. Just make sure you find a stud if you mount it to the wall.

I don't know about stands, but wouldn't rule out dry wall just yet.

I could be worth checking out with forum members to discover a satisfactory way hang them on dry wall.

There may well be some folks who have experience mounting the same speaker.

As DrWho mentioned, drywall's not strong, but the studs behind it are. You can get an inexpensive stud finder so you can locate your wall mounting brackets safely. Some folks even put shelves on the wall to hold up heavy unsuspended turntables, to keep them away from any floor-transmitted vibration.