Dang! I missed $1000 Klipschorns on Craigslist

paul32579

We have two pair's on Sacramento's Craigslist right now and I called everyone I can think of to buy them, but no taker's yet. One Pair is $1800 and they are a couple miles from me and the others are about 30 miles away and he wants $2500 for the pair.

I don't have two corners or the room for them, but I have thought about picking them up anyway! [:P]

Dennie [:'(]

I missed $500 Klipschorns the other day.

Since the inception of craigslist I've seen ads for:

The above-mentioned Klipschorns

$500 9/10 condition Belles

$450 9/10 condition RF-7s

$600 Cornwall II/Academy combo

$500 9/10 condition KLF-30s (best friend ended up buying them!)

$300 CF-4

And a lot more than I can remember. I wish I had more expendable income, I'd give Colter a run for his money.

I missed $500 Klipschorns the other day.

Since the inception of craigslist I've seen ads for:

The above-mentioned Klipschorns

$500 9/10 condition Belles

$450 9/10 condition RF-7s

$600 Cornwall II/Academy combo

$500 9/10 condition KLF-30s (best friend ended up buying them!)

$300 CF-4

And a lot more than I can remember. I wish I had more expendable income, I'd give Colter a run for his money.

Okay... just shoot me now

Tell me about it! The Belles were posted for sale right after I bought my Forte IIs. I don't know why but I didn't even think of contacting the seller about them. At the time I could have easily re-sold my Forte IIs for the $500 that the Belles were listed for.

I did almost buy the KLF-30s, in fact I emailed the seller about them but then my best friend expressed interest in them and I let him buy them. He had just been divorced and was buying a few things that his wife would have never let him buy. I actually had his KLF-30s at my house for about a year while he was figuring out where he was going to settle down. Let's just say they were well taken care of while they were here! [6]