Ebay.... a very rare find,,

DU73

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Klipsch-Heresy_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem3ca4f3f420QQitemZ260465488928QQptZAUQ5fElectronicsQ5fVintageQ5fElectronicsQQsalenotsupported

one can only wish.. too bad i am more than happy with my setup.. i thought i will post this as in all my years looking on ebay this is the first that I have seen Heresy's pop up for sale.. so it is worth a mention in this place i think.

islander, honestly i have no idea as they are not really available here.. or if they are they are very very hard to find. it is dificult to find a dealer who sells reference line and heritage line if you find a dealer you are expected to pay $$$$$$$$

so i guess the seller has taken that into consideration and thought that the rareaty is the justification of price. though he has written 'or best offer', he has also written that he/she has imported speakers themselfs to Aus.

I've got a couple pairs of Heresies that I'd box up in a heartbeat to Australia. I shipped three H III's to Laager last year and they arrived in good time and perfect condition. You've got to know what you're doing in packaging them up however!

Michael