KG3 with Heresy 2's?

klipsch_lover

Hey guys. I've been playing with some ideas for a projection HT set up in my basement. I don't think I can bare to use my Forte 2's down there, as I would miss listening to them on the main floor (love them for music). So I was wondering how my Heresy 2's in the front, with KG 3's in the rear would sound. I have a KSW 12 sub, but still need to find a center that would mesh well. Leaning toward a third Heresy 2 at center.

I ask because I might be able to pick up a pair of KG 3's on kijiji for $140. Good price? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

I'm using 3 Heresy 1's up front with KG 3's as rears, sounds good to my ears. I was using a pair of KG 1's as rears but I found the KG 3's for $35 for the pair in the local pennysaver! Walnut finish to boot in pristine condition - the guy didn't know what he had, his wife just wanted those ugly boxes out of her living room. I almost gave him $50 because I felt bad for the guy.