Let's do this

Hi New Daddy,

I had some 1976 Braun 810s, a precurser to the A D S. I probably replaced six of those tweeters from burnout. Somebody told me they were good and I believed them. Phooey.

Welcome to the forum.

BB

------------------

eat your vegetables

This message has been edited by Big Bean on 03-03-2002 at 07:47 PM

quote:

Originally posted by tblasing:

Justin- As young as you are please tell us you have no plans on working. LOLOL

No, I do plan to get a job Smile.gif Infact, thinking about doing a Coop next year, go to school for 3 periods then get a job with some sort of technology company, basically just learning the ropes and whatnot... any ideas of a good company to work for? they suggested to me Compaq because it is about a mile from my house Smile.gif. I will get a grade from whatever company, and paid whatever. Don't know what i want to do when i grow up though haha

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

I dunno...Compaq might be a tough place to get into. Just this morning I heard on the radio that the merger between HP and Compaq just got approval from the government. With that who knows what jobs/things are gonna get cut out. Good luck though.

Now if you have any notion about being a court reporter...the hours are long and fast paced. The money is good once you get the better credidations but since you would be considered self-employed the taxes are astronomical.

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

This message has been edited by tblasing on 03-07-2002 at 04:48 PM