What do you think of the Resident Evil movie?

Kain

Well? Smile.gif

I really like the Resident Evil game, so I hope the movie is just as good. Smile.gif

------------------

Home Theater:

Display: Sony VPL-VW11HT 16:9 HDTV LCD Projector

Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (European version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD Player: Sony DVP-NS900 (European version)

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: SVS CS-Ultra w/Samson S1000 amplifier

no idea but everytime i see this thread i think about how i can't wait to see Panic Room Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Panic Room? cwm13.gif

------------------

Home Theater:

Display: Sony VPL-VW11HT 16:9 HDTV LCD Projector

Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (European version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD Player: Sony DVP-NS900 (European version)

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: SVS CS-Ultra w/Samson S1000 amplifier

panic.jpg

Trapped in their New York brownstone's panic room, a hidden chamber built as a sanctuary in the event of break-ins, newly divorced Meg Altman (Jodie Foster) and her young daughter Sarah (Kristen Stewart) play a deadly game of cat-and-mouse with three intruders - Burnham (Forest Whitaker), Raoul (Dwight Yoakam) and Junior (Jared Leto) - during a brutal home invasion. But the room itself is the focal point because what the intruders really want is inside it.

MPAA Rating: R for viiolence and language.

Release Date: March 29, 2002.

jodie_foster1.jpg

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/panicroom/

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

I don't really see any interest in panic room. on the other hand resident looks to have some great effects and should be quite enjoyable.

the idea of panic room is kinda boring. i guy builds in his house a room that is impossible to get into. new owner gets stuck in the room while her house is getting robbed. the problem is that all the burglers want is to get into the room. i think that's it.

i want to see it because for about 3 years i had a reoccurring dream and that is what happened to us, we were surrouded, our whole house though, by some eastern european rebel group... i have the wierdest dreams.........

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

yyeeesssss, eastern european rebel group, talk about coincidence , i'm watching tv on my pc and just saw a preview of panic room. directed by the same guy who did fight club. now that was a crazy movie. haven't seen it dvd yet. anyways this preview looks a lot better than the one i saw at the theaters. by i still say that resident evil is on top of my list followed closely by spiderman