ANY CONTACT INFO TO HAVE RF-7 MODIFIED,PLEASE

rugerdog

i bet he was great , well about soldering im not so bad ;-), but i just need some infos on where i have to solder and de-solder ,

I know is not so easy tell the infos but im confident in the kindness of Klipsch supporters !However if i was in US , probably i would have sent the xover to Mr Dean , but in my case in a little bit complicated ,

Ciao!

Sergio

Sorry to hear that about your Rottie CECAA850.He looked like a good boy.

Yes,a step by step would be nice sergio D. I want to experiment with one of my pair's of RF-7 also.

I have 2 pair,1 for fronts another for surrounds.I figure I could do the surrounds first,then,when done and satisfied,I could swap with fronts and do the same to those.

Other than adding the extra resistor in parallel to the HF board, I believe it's a part for part swap. Remove one part from the board and replace it with one of higher quality from the list, etc, etc. He doesn't change the function of the crossover, he just uses better parts than the originals.

Thanks Again Cecaa , of course could be interesting if Mr Dean-G can give us some other info about , please Dean , can you give us some further infos ?

thank you very much indeed in advance ,

good evening ,

Sergio

Maybe you should send Dean one of them and have him do it and then you will have the correct reference to do the other one. Welcome to the forum.