Doc's new 2-channel room

michael hurd

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Sonata Arctica played at the Masquerade their was a really small crowd, it was only about 15 degrees outside and we waited in line for a while but it was an awesome show.

Yup, got that base covered as well! Big Smile (boy, you can difinitely see my Northern European roots in that one!)

Picture034Medium.jpg

I've seen them five times now - actually became quite good friends with the band in the process. I just saw thier brand new album, The Days of Grays, on eMusic, which I am downloading right now (will then upload to my music server). Will have to do until I get a copy of the CD, but I am dying to hear this (only heard that one track on YouTube and the samples on eMusic). Sonata Arctica is currently one of my most favorite bands. I am so hoping and praying they come around and play at Jaxx again.

Is that Will Farrell in the middle getting ready to do another movie?

who names these bands these days anyway? geesh [+o(]

oh, I get it [Norweigen baker from Sesame Street accent] 'we sound like symphony so we call us 'sonata', and we are from Finland where it's very cold, so 'Arctica''

I guess all the really cool names like Iron Butterfly and Bread were already taken? [;)]

and someone tell that viking on the left that wearing a t-shirt of your own band = uncool.

post-10755-13819500880666_thumb.jpg