Two KSW-10 subs: how to set up with Onkyo TX-SR805 AVR?

iRONic

I'm currently running a single KSW-10 sub hooked up via a Canare LV-77S and RCA 'Y' splitter from Blue Jeans Cable from the Line In L/LFE jack of the sub to the single Subwoofer RCA jack on the Onkyo AVR. It's lacking umph in my room. Don't get me wrong, it works. Just not as well as a high-dollar sub would because well, it isn't a high-dollar sub. Since I have zero - no budget I'm considering another KSW-10.

Is there a way to use two of these subs inline? Another 'Y' adapter of some sort? Thanks.

If you have the manual take a look at page 10 figure 3. That is how you can hook up the two subs, use the y-splitter at the receiver and have the single RCA cable run to each sub.

Here is the page for the sub in case you don't have the manual.

http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/ksw-10-overview/

James

Thank you, James!

Have you considered selling the one you have and what you would pay for the second one and trying to pick up a better sub that would do the job for the same money invested? There's tons of deals on used gear out there now.

These KSW-10's are only fetching $85 - $100 on the 'bay now, Pete. I don't have the $300 - $600 to snag a sub that would give me any more bang for my buck. And IMO that's for the low end units...

Thanks anyway. S'all good.