F-3 or VF-36?

Rickyjay

Would I need a more powerful receiver to power the KLF-20s or the KLF-30s? I only have a 80 X 5 watt yamaha.

While getting a more powerful receiver is not necessary, it would give you more headroom. Does your receiver have preouts to connect an outboard amp to? If so, and you feel you need more oomp, get an amp when funds become available.

Bill

Would I need a more powerful receiver to power the KLF-20s or the KLF-30s? I only have a 80 X 5 watt yamaha.

While getting a more powerful receiver is not necessary, it would give you more headroom. Does your receiver have preouts to connect an outboard amp to? If so, and you feel you need more oomp, get an amp when funds become available.

Bill

It doesn't have pre-outs. I wish it did!

KLF-30s are already sold.

Call the the guy(Mike) with the KLF-20's and see if he will sell you just the KLF-20's and the KLF-C7. Being that you don't need his sub, maybe he will knock a couple of hundred off the price. I talked to him earlier and he is expecting your call. By the way, some on this forum express that they think the KLF-20 is a better speaker than the KLF-30.

Bill

KLF-30s are already sold.

Call the the guy(Mike) with the KLF-20's and see if he will sell you just the KLF-20's and the KLF-C7. Being that you don't need his sub, maybe he will knock a couple of hundred off the price. I talked to him earlier and he is expecting your call. By the way, some on this forum express that they think the KLF-20 is a better speaker than the KLF-30.

Bill

After dong some research, I found out that the KLF-20s and the KLF-c7 are NOT magnetically shielded.

After dong some research, I found out that the KLF-20s and the KLF-c7 are NOT magnetically shielded.

Rickyjay,

If you have a CRT(tube) television, you might have a problem. LCD or plasma, no problem.

Bill

I do have a tube t.v. [:(] I was planning a purchasing new speakers or a new t.v. and I am going with the speakers.

Rickyjay,

If you have a CRT(tube) television, you might have a problem. LCD or plasma, no problem.

Bill

I do have a tube t.v. [:(] I was planning a purchasing new speakers or a new t.v. and I am going with the speakers.

Rickyjay,

Bill

I do have a tube t.v. Sad I was planning a purchasing new speakers or a new t.v. and I am going with the speakers.

Jake,

Do you live in AZ too?