RS-25 vs S-1.Front F-3

dimanata2007

Hi everyone. I’m new to forum and Klipsch product too. My set up: front F-3,center pair of RS-25,Surround SS-1. I’m using it mostly as home theatre, mostly action movies, but never go over 25-30% of my receiver (Pioneer VSX-919) power. I know my system is far away from perfect set up, but it’s just beginning.

I’m looking to replace RS-25 (using pair of these as center) with pair of S-1.Will I get better sound, or not? I think they not powerful enough to keep up with F-3,but because F-3 and S-1 from same line, they will match F-3 and give me better sound.

Thanks for advice.

Couple suggestions to piggy-back the previous post:

1) Don't use two center speakers

2) Don't use speakers intended as side or rear surrounds as center speakers

Move your RS-25s to where your SS-1s are, sell your SS-1s and buy a Synergy C2 or C3 for center.

Your ears will thank you.

...I borowed brothers C-2 for couple days,by my opinion two RS-25 for center sound better, wider,more crisp. Maybe I'm deff?

You want the sound coming from your center to be direct and discrete and in NO WAY would want to use 2 RS-25s WDST speakers that diffuse the sound. That being said, you also wouldn't want two center channels of any kind because of sonic lobing issues and again would defeat the purpose of having a discrete source for center channel material. Btw, welcome to the forum, dimanata2007.