RC-64 Set up

Montague22

Guy have a questions about my speakers. I have gotten the RF-63's andthe RC-64. Fist things First! WOW! OMG! All the Above. I have the ability with m receiver to set the cross over on the center and the fronts as well. i have the crossover set at 80Hz for the mains and 100Hz for the center. Is that where they should be set or should I go 80Hz center and 60Hz mains?

hi, first of all you have a great setup

personally I would have the main and centre all set the same and sub crossover on avr to 80hz.. and on sub set crossover to all the way this will allow the avr crossover to take control. see how you go as when you do a test tone you want all speakers to be at same level..

If you don't have a sub yet I would set all as Full Range. There's a lot of under 80Hz material in what you're watching that your RF-63s and RC-64 will handle very well. I'm kind of surprised that your receiver will let you set a crossover level for your front 3 speakers when you don't have a sub hooked up.