online shopping

derik

I was looking at ebay and noticed that there are quite a few klipsch speakers and i was wondering if any of you have purchased them from ebay. If so, were you happy with the purchase and would you suggest it? And also, would anyone suggest buying from accoustic sound design.com? Will i get the klipsch warranty if i buy from them or any other online klipsch dealers?

Derek:

I have purchased, and sold), all of mine on Ebay, although not from a dealer, all from private parties. I have been very happy with all my purchases of Klipsch online, wish I could say the same for all my other online purchases.

Mike

The way I understand it, you have to buy from a Klipsch authorized dealer for the warranty to be valid - this applies regardless of whether the dealer has a store or is on-line. There are many good Klipsch deals to be found on eBay, however, eBay is not a Klipsch authorized dealer, so I'm assuming that any warranties would be non-valid. UBid.com, on the other hand, is an auction site that offers some Klipsch products, and is an authorized dealer, so the warranties for products there should be good.

Go to your local dealer and get the best price you can get from them and then buy them there.The expenditure of a few extra bucks will pass long before the problems you are likely to encounter elsewhere.Just my experience, of course.

Keith

Since I wanted Legends and couldn't find any old inventory in any local stores I had to rely upon ebay.

Had a pair of 30's shipped up from Arkansas and they arrived in great shape. Also picked up a pair of 10's that were only an hour away.

Landed a new C-7 that was also perfect. I feel that I'm 3 for 3 on ebay....maybe just lucky, but I'm very happy.

Check the unauthorized dealer link that appears on every page of the bulletin board. No one other than dealers listed in our dealer locator (assuming it's 100% correct and we are working on that) can supply our products with a Klipsch warranty. They may tell you they can, but it's a lie. Some one who buys from a dealer and resells also does so with no Klipsch warranty. Those are the rules.