Where is garymd?

ace168516

I had a crappy day and decided to have a beer and listen to "American Beauty" and thought of the converstation we had about the different recordings and which were better...then I though...I haven't seen him posting in awhile...unless you changed avatars without me taking note. Hope everything is ok...or I could just be crazy since I am not around as much as I used to be.

Ace -Yeah, still here. Still listening to American Beauty on occasion (MFSL LP still the best [;)])

Thanks for asking about me. It's nice to know there are still people out there who care. [:$]

Hey Clu,

I just responded to you in another thread and decided to see where you've been posting. Sorry I missed this. You must have been worried sick!! I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight.[|-)]

As far as me? I've been unemployed since July (although I like to call it a mid-life vacation) and don't post so much anymore. Looking for work can be more time consuming than actually working!

I'm glad to see you posting and getting back to your old social habits. It's not the same here without you!

Your pal,

Gary