Thank you for such a warm welcome!

Matthews

• Moderators

You will be amazed how many pairs of Klipsch speakers you can comfortably fit into a house....let's see we are up to around eight pair up and running now....with more to come....still need to get a couple more receivers!

I love my Klipsch! I never thought I would be addicted to this hobby......just goes to show how this forum can influence a person....[:D]

I really need to update my profile.....we have added a few things since I last updated![:P]

I can't bear to part with any of our speakers....still wish we hadn't given away our first Klipsch speakers....Synergy series.

Well, my first Klipsch speakers were the RF-7s and I parted them after a week.

My second Klipsch speakers were the Fortes I and I still have them but rarely listen to them.

The rest are Heritages from Heresies to Cornwalls to La Scalas which I listen to them on a regular basis.

I can't bear to part with any of our speakers....still wish we hadn't given away our first Klipsch speakers....Synergy series.

You will be amazed how many pairs of Klipsch speakers you can comfortably fit into a house....let's see we are up to around eight pair up and running now....with more to come....still need to get a couple more receivers!

I love my Klipsch! I never thought I would be addicted to this hobby......just goes to show how this forum can influence a person....Big Smile

I really need to update my profile.....we have added a few things since I last updated!Stick out tongue

Very True. My wife and I are getting ready to sell our house and the realtor said " you have too many speakers and it makes the house look small" so now I might have to find someone to "babysit" the La Scalas and Cornwalls.[:'(]

Im just happy that my Heresy and Chorus are a little bit smaller.