Mobile Fidelity

WPS

Hey Dennie, I have a copy of Derek and the Dominos Layla MFSL Ultra Disk that I did not list for sale since it has a punch mark through the back lable (you know the mark they make when the CD or album is sent to the quick sales discount bin). PM me with your address if you want it. From one Klipsch fan to another.

Hey Dennie, I have a copy of Derek and the Dominos Layla MFSL Ultra Disk that I did not list for sale since it has a punch mark through the back lable (you know the mark they make when the CD or album is sent to the quick sales discount bin). PM me with your address if you want it. From one Klipsch fan to another.

Wow Dan, That is very Cool!

I guess all that is left to say is........................PM SENT!!![:P]

Thanks Dan,

Dennie

100_1689.jpg

I see it..............................^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^!

I have to tell you, I've showed this picture to a couple of friends and I told them what you paid, BIG SMILES were shared by all! [:P] Then we got all jealous and hated you for a little while! [:@] So, now we leave earlier for yard sales, trying to get there before you do! [;)]

Thanks so much Dan! I'm a firm believer in "paying it forward" and I am looking forward to "passing it on"! [Y]

Dennie

Hay DanO, I received the MFSL Ultra Disk today! Wow, You Da' Man! [Y]

Thank You so much! I look forward to giving it a spin tonight. What a nice thing to do and so unexpected!

From one Klipsch fan to another........Thanks! You make me proud to be apart of this "family"!

Dennie [:D]