Hello new member here, please take a look at my modest sub.It covers the wall !

TheEAR

[:D]

Yes Klipschers please do not laugh. For I am insane and have recorded a few cipls with my high tech ubber HD cam...located inside the iPod Nano 8 and 16GB I have purchased a few months back. Excuse the quality and light, but you get a small idea...

Later I will post more if you want showing my larger system and...much more audio gear. So...

My demented desk O headphones...

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/bsod4u2#p/a/u/1/NXPWNmaNw5g

My new Wadia dock and the small modest sub that keeps it company...

Posted Image

[:P]

• Moderators

I thought I would get to hear theEAR but it was a silent film. I knew it already with your sub and RC collection, you are not normal.......not really a surprise there. I feel bad now I have 0 headphones and only one sub. [:$]

Kidding about?

Hear the mysterious stranger AKA TheEAR ! If I speak then people will unmask the legendary TheEAR. Maybe in one of my future clips. [:D]

One thing is sure, the clips are of rubbish quality as I used my iPod Nano to film and light was obviously on the lowish side.I will post full HD clips

in a not too distant future.

• Moderators

Kidding about?

Hear the mysterious stranger AKA TheEAR ! If I speak then people will unmask the legendary TheEAR. Maybe in one of my future clips. Big Smile

One thing is sure, the clips are of rubbish quality as I used my iPod Nano to film and light was obviously on the lowish side.I will post full HD clips

in a not too distant future.

You are too funny![:D]

What do you want me to say about I sub that I do now know(no experience with).Sorry

However based on "subs" of this type I have heard and tested...

At best it could be very average. All subs of this type I heard are underperforming,limited extension and low output when things go low(here the tuning will limit the extension...big time).

Try a TC Sounds LMS-Ultra mounted in a brick solid cabinet powered by a Crown iTech 6000, it will leave 99% of commercial subs in the gutter when SQ and output are key. [:D] Yeah in DA GUTTA in all CAPS! Now pile a few of these and add a few 18's to the mix...oh no my sickness is renewed!

Time to order the 21" Maelstrom's and build a four driver Godzilla powered by my unused Crown iTech 8000 (KING O BASS). Yeah ,time to build ...

See what you did, I was starting to enjoy finer music on my headphones...like Rostropovich best performances, Tommy Emmanuel's acoustic guitar genius and more...no need for stinking subs here. [:o] Well ok J S Bach Toccata played on a massive pipe organ NEEDS SUBS ,MASSIVE SUBS, HUGE SUBE that put the smallish BS to shame. And my wall sure does this masterpiece justice.

In other words - I should dump the Mitsubishi SUB12.

Keep in mind that I am not a Gazillionaire like you as I only have a finite budget and the economy ain't help so I have to make use of what I have.

Right now the only good sub I have is the Klipsch KSW-10 and it doesn't shake California.

I am no "Gazillionaire" , I wish I was one. [:D]

I am but a poor boy from a poor family feasting on Ramen minute soups...ok maybe not that bad.

Some of the best values in subs the classic HSU VTF3 , not expenive and will dig deep,good output. SVS cylinder Plus series subs,again not expensive and a great performer. Looking at your gear description you are not on the street in a cardboard box either. [;)]

• Moderators

I am but a poor boy from a poor family feasting on Ramen minute soups...ok maybe not that bad.

Hey don't be taking bad about them, I like those things [:$] I eat them for lunch when I am in a rush or just lazy, add some extra spices before cooking and they are good.

I eat Ramen soups twice a day so I can save enough money to buy more Klipsch. [:D]

Well, I don't live in a mansion (whose walls are bounded by 10,000 subwoofers) like you either. [;)]

Looking at your gear description you are not on
the street in a cardboard box either.