New Klipsch speakers in the house!!

Buckeye_Nut

They are just modest little "BACK" channel speakers....but that is besides the point!!

........my previous "BACK" speakers were crap.... Bose 161 back speakers completed my 7.1 system. OUCH!! I bought them for the sole reason they fit the limited space. (above a curtain rod/below the ceiling) I owned them for 5yrs...but it was nagging me for a long time. Part of me thought...they're only back speakers, but I always knew they were sh!t speaker. At some point, I knew they had to go....

So last weekend I was surfing the web with no intent to buy anything when I clicked "Order Now"...on a whim/impulse. Totally unplanned...I thought...did I just buy speakers?? Well.......Those speakers arrived today.......

Modest and relatively inexpensive little speakers, but they fit the space...and they are Klipsch!! I had to buy a bottle today to accompany me during installation!....LOL......HT install.......a drink is a staple. IMO.....

IMG_2721.jpg

I made a bit of a mess of it because I am not handy, but I got it done....

IMG_2722.jpg

I still have to clean, but I am happy with the result[H]

IMG_2724.jpg New Klipsch "back" speakers in the house stories....anyone???

PS...weird.....all the pictures are cropped on the right.....maybe the file sizes were too big?

• Moderators

So last weekend I was surfing the web with no intent to buy anything when I clicked "Order Now"...on a whim/impulse. Totally unplanned...I thought...did I just buy speakers??

Oh...I thought that's how it was supposed to go. Congrats on the new toys. What model are they?

PS...weird.....all the pictures are cropped on the right.....maybe the file sizes were too big?

Yeah, your images are 1024 pixels wide. If you want the images to fit, they need to be around 700 pixels wide or less to fit within the forum.

Oh...I thought that's how it was supposed to go. Congrats on the new toys. What model are they?

RS10...... Obviously basic, but they fit the space[;)] I'm happy to have them as back speakers...definitely a big improvement over what I had before!! I'd love to have some RS42's in the back, but they are too big.

Nice- I had Bose for 1 week- we all have to learn. You will be will happy with the outcome. Congrats

LOL....with me it was even worse because I knew what I was buying. I figured they fit the space...so they were better than nothing. I never expected they'd "Hang On" for 5yrs. They were meant as a stop gap to get 7.1.

I never bought into the Bose hype.

My very first home theatre speakers were McIntosh before I switch to Klipsch. Klipsch Quintet II for my PC HT and Klipsch Heritage Heresies for my main HT.

Nice- I had Bose for 1 week- we all have to learn. You will be will happy with the outcome. Congrats