Thanks

vnzbd

I would like to publicly thank Groomslakearea51(and his family) for today's hospitality. I met him for the first time today along with Willland today as we replaced the caps in Bills H I's and sampled a varity of music on the "wall of voodoo". In a word, wow! Marshall was kind enough to have us in on his birthday. Bill brought his friend Sam Adams and I brought cash as I picked up his H II's that he had advertised on the forums. They were as advertised of course. A fun and educational day!

Hey Mike you beat me to it. As Mike said we had a wonderful time and I do greatly appreciate the hospitality and time and effort taken out to recap my Heresy's and replace the tweeters by both Marshall and Mike. My family also wants to extend a thanks to Marshall's wife Katrina and son Michael for the horseback riding and the lego building.

Marshall, again Happy Birthday and thank you for a great learning experience and for all of your work.

Sincerely,

Bill