Finally got a klipsch setup!

SuBXeRo

i think im pretty much done tweaking for now, its sound pretty good, im content with it now

So does this mean that you ARE happy with the RB-10 rears? Any problems getting them aimed to your sitting position?

Also congrats on the setup, post some pictures when you can.

James

Lossless audio is great, HDMI is just nice and combine all of it into one cord but even at that, its still the same wire processing the same signal whether it be through HDMI or analog rca's or optical for that matter, just is optical is all digital and generally easier to kep a cleaner signal IMO.

I havent worrried about configuring the rears, as im moving in under two weeks and big bertha my 32" sony dying, i actually dont have a dvd player hopoed up to the system and have only been using a 3.1 setup. When i move, im combining my 32" HD LG with the system and my bluray and then i can calibrate the rears

• Moderators

Lossless audio is great, HDMI is just nice and combine all of it into one cord but even at that, its still the same wire processing the same signal whether it be through HDMI or analog rca's or optical for that matter, just is optical is all digital and generally easier to kep a cleaner signal IMO.

Statement is correct except the "optical" part. If you are referring to Fiber Optic, it cannot carry the new Lossless audio codecs (DolbyTrueHD, DTS-Master etc). Digital Coax also cannot carry the HD Audio unless used with the 5.1 or 7.1 multi-channel outputs.