Tiger Woods

NOZ

did anybody see the story about tiger comparing his layoff to ben hogans layoff ( car crash ) . i didn't see it but it was on the national news.

ben almost died in a car crash and layed over the front seat to save his wife and tiger got beat up with a 3 iron by elin. wow this guy is unbelievable.

I didn't see that story but I believe Ben Hogan's accident happened here during the Ryder Cup .

TIGER IS COMING TO THE QUAIL HOLLOW EVENT IN CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!! Guess he must be running low on cash after the divorce notice. There is already a party at one of the local topless strip clubs planned in his honor- no joke-one of his ho s is doing a picture signing. Maybe we can all chip in on a banner plane fly by with a pic of him getting clubbed by a mad blonde!!!!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing Phil Mickelson embrace his wife, whom he had stuck by through her fight with cancer this past year, after winning the Masters really put Tiger Woods' adulterous escapades in perspective: Mickelson is a great golfer and a wonderful husband and father. Tiger Woods is a great golfer and a miserable excuse for a human being.

Boys will be boys- If he went out and played around- right or wrong- that is still his business- BUT- to get caught like he did through arrogant stupidity- hurting his kids- having the neighbor's daughter in the same room where the kids were asleep- this is way over the top. This guy is a total idiot and like you said - a miserable human being.

mickelson on the other hand is a total class act. Glad that he won