Emotiva MMC-1

jtubbs6117

Guys i just need some help with a problem or maybe just some suggestions. I listen to two channel alot because i love my rf7's. Right now they are hooked to the Sonyes 7es and I like the way it sounds. I bought a emotiva mmc-1 and hooked it up and the mid range was just over the top there was o way to turn it down. I am running 2 amp so I am only using the preamp section of the sony. I thought before i just sound the emotiva I might buy a eq and run it. To try and manage the mid range. With the mmc-1 you only get Treble +-10 and bass +-10 there is no other settings. Yes there is the small and large but that really doesn't do anything but change the LF crossover setting. Please let me know what you think.

no sorry about the description they are not hooked up at the same time. Yes sir I did turn the bass and treble up to plus 10 there was little change. The mid was so loud you had to walk to the other end of the house to hear any bass. The mid range issue was only there when the emotiva was hooked up. So now it lives on the kitchen table. I would like to give it one more shot before I sale it.