Anybody attend the NRA Convention in Charlotte???

Leaving politics at the door per forum rules. WOW!!!!!!!!!What a gear show- Every gun and accessory manufacturer on the planet- literally. I walked the huge convention center in downtown Charlotte for 5 hours unll my gimpy ankle from a previous injury could take no more. I saw about 1/2 of what I wanted to look at. Imagine an audio show with every piece of audio gear in current production under 1 roof. This show is the equivalent. Black rifles- 70k shotguns- Ar 15 type rifles galore- pistols- air guns- ammo-clothing- outfitters for trips- pink 22s for your daughter- you name it- it was there.

If you have any interest in guns- if you are within driving distance- I highly reccomend it- It is a firearm/ gear display that you woll see few times in a lifetime

You can pick the items up and dry fire everthing- even the full auto stuff from the action movies that the gen public typically cannot buy.

If anybody is going shoot me an e-mail- I will buy you a beer.

Yeah that is a good way of putting it

Free admission. Est 80k attendance- largest convention in Char history-20,000,000 into the local economy which is desparately needed.Imagine any hobby with 99.999% of the gear made worldwide under one roof for 3 days.I am going back today to try to see what I missed yesterday.