What it for heresy?

wolf777

?????, ??? ??????????? ?????????? ???????? ??????! ????????? ????????? ?????? ? ???? ?????? ?????????? ??????? ??! ??????, ? ?????? ??, ??? ???? ??? ??????, ??? ???? ???? ??????, ??? ?????? ?????????? ???????????????? ???? ????? ?-16! ??? ??????, ??? ???? ????? ??????! ??? ???????? ?? ? ?? ????? ???? ? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?????????. ??? ???? ?? ?????? ? 1980 ????, ?? ? ????? ?????????. ??? ????? ???????? ? ????? ?????? ? ?????????????, ??????? ? ????????????.
????? ?????? ????????. ???? ?? ? ??????? ? ???-?? ?? ?????????? ???????, ? ???? ?????? ???? ????????? ? ????????? ?????. ??????????? ?? ?????-?????????? ?????? ???? ????? ????? ? ??????? ??? ?????????.
??? ???????? ???????????????? Heresy, ???? ?? ?????? ????? ??????, ????????? ???????, ?? ??? ?????? ???? ? ????????? ????????? ? ????? ?????? ? ?????????? ?????? ??? ??? ????? ?????. ???? ? ???? ???? ?????-???? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ???????? ??? ?? ??????????? ?????.
? ?????????, ???????

• 1 year later...

Thanks All, following the results of the this discussion and whole forum reading: Heresy 1985 for me my friend on ebay somewhere in Florida (like in Petersburg) has bought. In July 2010, in August to me from have sent from Seattle to Novosibirsk. Has gradually, I made a rack for equipment and a support under acoustics. The height of racks was defined on hearing (stood on piles of books;). In a rack an equipment part - for experiment. Best Regards, Pavel

post-44112-13819658589982_thumb.jpg

Pavel,

Those look great!

Nice setup!

Congrats..... You have speakers that most others will not have in your Country.

You will likely find they sound much better when positioned farther apart and angled in slightly towards the listening position. (My picture illustrates what I mean).

Good Luck. Enjoy!

post-14727-1381965860098_thumb.jpg

Ironsave, i know this. But it wasn't known, unfortunately, by Nikita Hrushev who has in the early sixties instructed to build houses with small flats. Heresy (the closed box) have been chosen for this position in apartment - Cornwall in a bottleneck won't sound, and all others simply won't be located.

And here on height to installation I am ready to argue with you - at me at installation on a floor, even with an inclination it turned out an additional echo from a floor, disappears from level more than 25 sm approximately. a floor - very hard.

Room treatments (carpeted floors or even a throw rug; curtains and drapes; make all the difference when it comes to reflections.

(You will see in my picture I have capreted floors; which makes a night and day difference; the reflections are absorbed).

The Heresy is not known for great bass; but using it in the position Paul Klipsch designed (They often came with the risers); helps maximize the bass output. Also; spread out wider (mine are around 8.5-9 feet apart) expands the soundstage and creates a "wider" sound; each instrument is much more pronounced in a different position. (close your eyes and the bass guitar comes from one spot; the guitars another; drums another; and cymbals another).....

You are correct; the design of the house you live in makes this kind of setup challenging.

I am not ready to argue. [:D]

They are your ears; and if you are satisfied; that is what is important. I am just offering suggestions that will improve your satisfaction.....

Good Luck!

i know this. But it wasn't known, unfortunately, by Nikita Hrushev who has in the early sixties instructed to build houses with small flats.

The "Which Mister K?" test:

Klipsch or Khruschev: who said what?

First Mister K: excellent sound reproduction is the number one priority.

Second Mister K: keeping out the snow is the number one priority.

Klips?h and a sound - twins the brothers, everyone on the is valuable to history!! ;)

(In the original - "the Party and Lenin" is such communistic slogan)

But Khrushev and snow aren't connected in any way - snow at us is connected with geography. A photo with tulips - on May, 8th this year (in a court yard at my mother-in-law)

And with car - on August, 12th last year (but it in mountains - wild places, 2400 m above sea level) 49 27,40N 88 03,19E

Though it any more about a sound.

post-44112-13819658747902_thumb.jpg

gnatnoop, thanks for compliments!

Rack is a separate history. The my wife has chosen design of a rack - "Here a beautiful rack!!" http://pult.ru/product/43595.htm. But I not the madman what to pay $7 000 for pieces MDF - therefore have made itself. Has bought sheet 22mm MDF, has brought to furniture firm (preliminary having calculated all necessary details) - have sawn.

Has bought an ash-tree veneer (natural, strips in width of 15 sm), having talked to woodworkers, has decided that they the expensive want for the work.

When I has started to glue a veneer, has quickly understood - it was necessary to pay!!

As a result has made - long glued, ground, has covered with wax. A result you can see.